Official Blue Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Nintendo Games of all time?

3 posters

Go down

Best Nintendo Games of all time? Empty Best Nintendo Games of all time?

Post by VictorZanta Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 am

I played the NES, N64 and many game boys and probably came across some of the best games i have ever played.

Aside from your Zelda's and Marios what are some of the best games you ever played?

For me i would have to say Blaster Master on the NES. Pokemon Snap on N64 (THEY NEED TO REMAKE THIS) Goldeneye 007 on the 64 and Conkers Bad Fur Day. Just to name a few of course. Oh and pokemon games.
VictorZanta
VictorZanta
Admin
Admin

http://www.blueravencomics.com/ http://www.blueravengaming.com

Back to top Go down

Best Nintendo Games of all time? Empty Re: Best Nintendo Games of all time?

Post by Autumnal Eclipse Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 am

NES: Contra, Shatterhand, Punch Out!!, River City Ransom, Mega Man, Balloon Fight, Kid Icarus, Paperboy, Kirby's Adventure.
SNES: Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Mega Man X, Kirby's Dream Land 3.
GB: Pokemon, Kirby's Dream Land 1 and 2, Paperboy.
N64: Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Bomberman Hero, Starfox 64, Super Smash Brothers, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Sin and Punishment, Wave Race 64.
Gamecube: Animal Crossing, Phantasy Star Online, Kirby Air Ride, Custom Robo, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.
GBA: Pokemon, Mega Man Z, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Advance Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Golden Sun, Harvest Moon, Friends of Mineral Town, Sonic Advance.
DS: Animal Crossing Wild World, Cooking Mama, Custom Robo Arena, Harvest Moon DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Nintendogs, Pokemon, The World Ends With You.
Wii: No More Heroes, Super Smash Brothers Brawl...
WiiU: ...

I hope you wanted a list. :3
Autumnal Eclipse
Autumnal Eclipse
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristopherBrahm Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 am

If I had to be objective I would probably say something like Metroid Prime, but if I go by my opinion alone games like Pokemon, Endless Ocean Blue World, and Kirby Dream Collection (collections are cheatsy but whatever) would probably be on there.

Also, Crystal Chronicles was amazing Autumnal, I'm glad to see someone else who likes it a lot! Me and my gaming group always felt like the only ones Razz
ChristopherBrahm
ChristopherBrahm
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnal Eclipse Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Crystal Chronicles was so much fun! I loved the whole GBA thing too, where if you played multiplayer, the GBA was your controller and you could access your inventory without having to pause gameplay. Great game. ^_^
Autumnal Eclipse
Autumnal Eclipse
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down