Official Blue Raven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why even get a 360?

3 posters

Go down

Why even get a 360? Empty Why even get a 360?

Post by ChristopherBrahm Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 am

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but I can't think of a reason personally to buy a 360 myself, even if the new generation of consoles wasn't on the horizon. Besides Gears and Halo, all its great games can be found on PS3 or the PC and they don't have the penalty of paid internet.

Does anyone know of any good reasons to get a 360 that the other systems can't cover?
ChristopherBrahm
ChristopherBrahm
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Why even get a 360? Empty Re: Why even get a 360?

Post by VictorZanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 am

It's very community based. The group of people i have met on 360, i have continued to play with for over 3 years now. We will talk in party chat even when playing different games. That is something you cannot do on PS3.

PS3 has far better exclusives and has a free online service but it shows. PSN went down for a few months a while ago and recently again for a about 5 days and again for a few hours today even.

PC is a great gaming system but because you need to update your PC every few years to keep up to the hardcore players it can be expensive.

I will always enjoy my PS3 and PC for it's exclusives and better graphics but i like playing online with friends i can communicate with even before we have put in that game. Other then that the 360 is shit haha but i love it anyway.
VictorZanta
VictorZanta
Admin
Admin

http://www.blueravencomics.com/ http://www.blueravengaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carn Reynolds Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 am

I hated the original Xbox, and have been a Sony user since the start. The PS3 has honestly let me down in variety of games. I found for myself at least, the games available and exclusive to Xbox 360 were better then the games PS3 had to offer. I enjoy Gears and Halo, especially Halo 4 online and if i want to be get into some CoD, I know its available to me also. The biggest draw that kept me to Sony for so many years were the final fantasy and kingdom heart titles. However with Final Fantasy being made available to both systems, and no current gen console KH games, (not talking about the infinite remakes for handheld) I found the Xbox to have more appeal and got one last year. Since buying my PS3, I mostly found it to be my Bluray player, admittedly, I do use my Xbox as a media centre, but thats only if I'm not shooting something. Smile
Carn Reynolds
Carn Reynolds
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://fanboysinc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum